My name is Perry Williams and I’m a freelance educational editor, ex-Cambridge, ex-Open University, with 26 years’ experience of producing learning materials and information resources.
Here’s what can I do for you:
- structural / developmental editing or re-writing
- critical review and feedback
- learning design / communications design
- author briefing and training in writing distance learning materials
- website style guides
- copy-editing and proofreading.
“It is a pleasure to work with you because you always seek to do the best possible job while you remain positive in the face of adversity.”Hélène Pulker, Associate Head of School, School of Languages and Applied Linguistics, The Open University
See the ‘Services‘ page for more about what I do, the ‘Clients‘ page for examples of who I’ve worked for, and ‘The challenges‘ for how I meet the challenges of editing and design in the 21st century. My full CV is on my LinkedIn profile.
If you’d like to talk about the possibility of my working on a project for you, Contact me.